Spring Training Week 2019 – Tampa, Florida
PDBC is hosting a 6 day training camp in Tampa.
For PDBC Recreational and any other recreational teams
April 7th-12th, 2019
For PDBC Junior, U24, Premier, Senior A, Senior B and Senior C
April 14th-19th, 2019
Training will focus on technique, team melding and preparing for the upcoming season.
Paddling will occur on an inland waterway right beside the Chase Hotel Tampa.
- There will be two paddling sessions each day; one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
- There will be one afternoon off.
- There will be 1-2 video review sessions during the week.
Please click on your age group to register:
Please note that athletes should register by December 7th 2018. If you are registering after this date please contact email@example.com to ensure that there is space.
Due to the upfront nature of this event we must outline the cancellation policy for the event:
- December 8th 25% of the deposit will be non-refundable
- January 1st 50% of the deposit will be non-refundable
- February 1st 75% of the deposit will be non-refundable
- March 1st 100% of the deposit will be non-refundable
$400 including HST
This fee covers all training sessions held throughout the week.
Food, Accommodation and travel are not included.
Reservations are the responsibility of the athletes. We highly recommend Chase Hotel Tampa. Please visit https://www.chasehoteltampa.com/suites to book your room. Tell them you are with the dragon boat team and you will get a discounted rate. Rooms must be booked by December 30th 2018.
If you have any questions about the Spring Training week please contact firstname.lastname@example.org