Location – Bruce Handscombe Park
The Pickering GO Station Auxiliary Parking Lot will be the primary parking lot of the Pickering Dragon Boat Challenge. FREE Shuttle Buses will transport athletes from the Pickering GO Station Auxiliary Parking Lot to the race site.
- There is no parking on-site (Bruce Handscombe Park)
- Police and City By-Law officers will be patrolling the area and will enforce all city parking by-laws
- Vehicles in violation of parking by-laws risk being tagged and/or towed
Shuttle Bus Service
- The Pickering Dragon Boat Challenge provides FREE shuttle bus service from the Pickering GO Station Auxiliary Parking Lot to the race course
- All vehicles are instructed to park at the Pickering GO Station Auxiliary Parking Lot
- Pickering GO Station Auxiliary Parking Lot can be found East of the GO station along Bayly St & north on Sandy Beach Rd. (As this location is a parking lot and does not have an address the closest address for GPS purposes is 1550 Bayly St, Pick, Ont, L1W 1Y7)
- FREE Shuttle Bus Service will commence at 630am on Saturday and 730am on Sunday. (buses will run every 15 minutes during peak arrival/departure times)
- Festival volunteers will be on site to organize lineups according to the race schedule.
View Pickering Dragon Boat Challenge in a larger map